Waterford Hotels and Inns, Inc. was founded in 1985 with a specific objective in mind. The goal was to provide management and consulting services from the hotel owner’s perspective, a unique concept in an industry frequently driven by the interests of the management company.
For nearly 30 years, Waterford Hotels and Inns, Inc., a family-owned company, has established itself as a leader in the hospitality industry, both as an Operator and an Owner. The company bases its foundation on the principles of integrity, ethics, professionalism, experience and a sound knowledge of all aspects of the hotel business. In addition to management services, Waterford provides asset management, revenue management, operations, marketing, receivership duties, litigation support, and a full range of consulting services.
Our size and flexibility allow us to be personally involved in projects that cover the full spectrum of the hospitality business. Waterford’s Executive team have all worked within hotels, and extensively across all departments, types of properties, markets, and experiences. This rare, and important, experience is able to give us an uncommon perspective in understanding the needs of the guests, hotel staff, owners, and investors – and the complexity that can arise within those relationships. We confidently offer direction based on a cumulative 100 years of operational hospitality & management experience among the family members, and are excited to explore opportunities in making others successful.
Waterford Leadership Team
- Bruce C. Hraba, President
- Patricia E. Hraba, Vice President
- Kristen Hraba Phillips, Operations/Financial
- Michael J. Hraba, Operations / F&B / Project Manager / Sales & Marketing
- Mary MacLeod, Controller : Associate
- Steven J. Steinhart, Sales : Associate
- Linda Bruno, Marketing : Associate
- Barbara Pressman: Hospitality Coaching & Consulting
- D. Mark Brosche, Finance : Associate
- Kentyn Reynolds, Website Design/Maintenance, SEO, Media Production